For more information or for acceptance into the Safe Harbor Shelter Program Call: 805-385-7200
For those suffering with addictions and life challenging issues:
Services Include: case management, counseling, groups and classes on life skills, Bible, and addiction recovery
Transitional Living Program - 20 Beds
- Services Include: case management, counseling, life skills classes, and referral services.
- For women and women with children (boys up to age 10 – some exceptions made up to age 12)
- Up to a 2-year Transitional Housing Program
- Must have a Certificate of Completion from a residential program over 6 months long
- Must have a job working at least 30 hours/week
- 30% of income to program fees, 10% of those program fees will be returned upon successful completion of the program
Waypoint Internship Program - 8 Beds
- Services Include: case management, counseling, groups, workshops, and tuition assistance.
- Up to a 2-year Educational Internship Program for women interested in completing their CDACC certification
- All interns will be assigned as a Guest Services Associate for a minimum of 24 hours a week at the Lighthouse
150 N. Hayes Ave. • Oxnard, CA 93030 • (805) 385-7200