You can donate your clothing, shoes, or household items by simply calling:
(800) 417-5678 and we will schedule a pick-up.
Or click the button below to ...
DIDN'T GET A RECEIPT FOR A DONATION?
Complete our receipt request form if you have made a donation and need a receipt.
For additional questions, please call us at (800) 417-5678.
SUGGESTED ITEMS TO DONATE
- New & Gently Used Clothing
- Shoes, Purses
- Toys, Books
- Small appliances (in working condition)
- Household items
- Computer items
- Decorative Items
- Art Work, Collectables
- China, Crystal
- Small Furniture (under 60 lbs, at driver's discretion)
Our Thrift Stores accept items in good, gently used, and working condition. If you're unsure whether an item fits these criteria, ask yourself, "Would I give this to someone I know?" or "Would I buy an item in this condition?"
We do not set a value on your donation. That is the responsibility of the donor. For professional advice, please consult your tax advisor.
ITEMS WE CANNOT ACCEPT FOR PICK-UP
- Furniture with stains, odors, or needing repair
- Console Televisions or Stereos
- Mattresses or Waterbeds
- Built-in Appliances, Bookcases, or Cabinets
- Chemical, including paint or pesticides
- Car Batteries, used Parts, or Tires
- Sinks, Toilets, etc.
- Blinds, Drapes, or Rods
- Wall to Wall Carpet or Padding
* Drivers will not pick up individual donated items exceeding 60 lbs.
* Drivers will not pick up food or hygiene items. If you have food or hygiene items that you wish to donate CLICK HERE to learn more about donating food or hygiene items.